Marketing and Design
Coherence. Optimization. Balance.
Highly accomplished operations and project management professional with 5+ years’ experience and a track record of enhancing business development and market visibility. Skilled in consultative and solution selling techniques with the ability to engage clients to form long-term relationships and drive revenue. Exceptional customer centric leadership skills demonstrated by utilizing active communication techniques, superior interpersonal abilities, and the strong attention to detail while delivering predictability to the business. Assumes ownership of the administration of processes and systems for tracking and reporting corporate goals and imperatives, including alignment and visibility to key business metrics.
- Manage Salesforce pipeline for $10M+, analyzing new business and forecasting upcoming quarters.
- Led 40+ member teams through various situational dynamics, including profitable quarters, downsizing, and multiple company acquisitions.
- Generated and implemented a project management tool to track project profitability and optimize resource utilization through consolidating 50 reports to measure efficiency and profitability company wide.
- Established a system allowing account managers to accelerate requests through to designers resulting in increasing efficiency 200% + for digital campaigns including Coke Zero, Sprite, Diet Coke, and Coca Cola Red.
- Collaborated with movie studios to craft a messaging strategy designed to lead book fans to support the movie of the book; successfully launched multi-million dollar digital and social media campaigns for top selling YA movies.
Focus on: Branding, Strategy, Social Media, and Content
Areas of Expertise:
Data Analysis | Systems/ Software Training | Business Development| Staffing| Training | Marketing Research | P & L | Time Tracking | Change Management | Social Media| Campaign Execution | Public Relations| Marketing | Media Buying