Equine Photography

 

Details:

  • The final product for ALL photo shoots is an online gallery with high-resolution photo files.

  • You do not need to order prints through me. Once I share the link to view & download your photos from your online gallery, they are yours! You are free to post them to websites, email, print them, social media, share the link with family, etc. 

  • All rates include post-processing time and you get the full-sized photo files. No additional fees.

  • There is a 25% deposit upfront the remaining 75% will be due the day of the photoshoot.

 

Screenshot 2018-12-23 15.40.51.png

Horse and Rider

Original Package: $500

  • 1 hour session

  • Unlimited Tack and Wardrobe Changes

  • 1 person

  • 1 location

  • 1 horse

  • 35+ edited images

Crazy Horse Ultimate Package: $1,000

  • 2 hour session

  • Unlimited Tack and Wardrobe Changes

  • Unlimited People (invite the whole family!)

  • Unlimited Horses.

  • 1 location

  • 55+ edited images


PORTFOLIO Donnah-Squarewlogo.jpg

Black (& WHITE!) Background

Black Background: $250

30 minute session
7 Edited Images

  • If there is 3 or more horses at a single barn each person will pay $150.